iwiLetter.com is the quick and easy way to send real letters online. Just visit our website and type your letter, we'll handle the rest! We'll print a real letter, stuff it, stamp it, and mail your letter anywhere in the U.S.! iwiLetter lets you put a physical snail mail letter in the hands of someone that is important to you.
Don't have stamps or envelopes? Don't have time to go to the Post Office? Can you even read your own handwriting? Just visit iwiLetter.com and, send real letters, write online.
- What is iwiLetter?
- Write/send a letter from your computer, anywhere you have Internet access.
- Just type your letter, we’ll handle the rest; print, stuff envelope, stamp and mail your iwiLetter anywhere in the U.S. within 24 hours, all for $2.00.
- We use only recycled paper and envelopes.
- Don't have a stamp or envelope lying around? Write an iwiLetter.
- It's quick, convenient and fun. Just visit the "Write a Letter" page and type your letter, we'll handle the rest!
- Send real letters, write online.
Why use iwiLetter?
- We provide Sample Letters to make it quick and easy to get started. Click HERE to let us help you start writing.
- Calendar Feature - Write and save an iwiLetter now, and pick a future date of your choice for your iwiLetter to be sent automatically.
- Save all your sent letters and addresses in your Address Book so you can easily re-send or edit and send your letter to your contacts.
- iwiLetter easily accepts and mails letters to U.S. Military addresses so letters can be mailed to and from U.S. Soldiers, even overseas. Type in "FPO" or "APO" in the City field. Select AA/AP/AE in the State Field. Type in the numerical digits of the APO/FPO number in the ZIP field. (these instructions will also be available to you during checkout when entering the address). Click on our FAQs page to find out more.
- Want to send a letter to U.S. troops stationed overseas, but don't know anyone there? Send your letter to the following address and it will be delivered to U.S. troops: A Million Thanks, 17853 Santiago Blvd. #107-355, Villa Park, CA 92861
How does it work?
- Got Bad Handwriting? Send an iwiLetter.
- Business Traveler stuck in a room with a laptop and no stamps/envelopes? Send an iwiLetter.
- College Student looking to write home or to Grandma? Write an iwiLetter.
- Are you looking to keep your family aware of new family announcements (babies, weddings, birthdays, etc)? Write an iwiLetter.
- Want to communicate a more professional and legitimate business message to an organization or a business colleague? Mail them an iwiLetter.
Future Features to look out for:
- It’s fast.
Letters are printed and mailed within 24 hours.
- It’s secure.
We use 128 bit encryption for SSL security, and PayPal for secure credit card authorizations.
- It’s private.
Our system is automated; we do not read your letters.
- Your letters look great! We use real First-Class U.S stamps, not a metered printed stamp. We use real #10 business envelopes with the "TO:" Address and your Return Address printed on them in their normal spaces, not a windowed envelope. There is no mention of iwiLetter on the envelope. Inside, your letter is printed on nice 8.5" x 11" office paper, triple folded and inserted into the envelope.
- Volume discounts, ideal for businesses.
- Cards (Holidays, Birthdays, Thank You, Business, etc).
- Upload Signature image files to letters/cards.
- Upload images to letters/cards.
- Stationary choice options.
- Overnight mail.
- Certified mail.
- Service outside the U.S.